Whether you want to water ski, fish, snorkel, explore the lake, or just catch some rays on the water, M.W.R. Boat Rentals at Echo Bay Marina has the right boat for you. Make your stay on Candlewood Lake a fun-filled trip you'll enjoy and remember.
We are the largest rental company on the Lake making a fun time on Candlewood a sure thing! Call us at 203.775.7077 to reserve your boat rental today!
Choose the Type of Boat You Want
M.W.R. Boat Rentals has the
most varied and well cared for
fleet of rental boats on Candlewood Lake. Want to cruise and picnic or entertain a larger crowd? Try a pontoon boat. Have a small party and want to water ski? Take out one of our bow riders.
We have 10 boats to choose from:
Four: 19 foot Bayliner Bow Riders
135 HP Inboard/Outboard Engine
Maximum of 6 people *
Three: 24 foot Pontoon Boats
90HP 2 Stroke Outboard Engine
Maximum of 10 people *
$345 - Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 9-5
$290 - Monday thru Thursday 9-5
$225 - 1/2 Day Monday thru Thursday
New Premium Pontoon Boats!
Three: 22 foot Premium Pontoon Boats
115HP Four Stroke Outboard Engine
Maximum of 10 people *
$425 - Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 9 to 5
$365 - Monday thru Thursday from 9 to 5
$300 - 1/2 Day Monday thru Thursday
* Including Children
Reserve Your Boat
Make sure you reserve the boat you want for the date you want! You will require a reservation for all weekend rentals and it is advised you reserve for the week- day rentals also. Donít take a chance on disappointing your family and crew. Reserve one today!
Itís easy to reserve your boat. Call Echo Bay Marina, (203) 775-7077, and ask for the boat rental reservation desk. Make a reservation for the day of your choice. Please call well ahead of your projected dates, especially on weekends. Our friendly staff will reserve the boat for you and, if the boat of your choice is not available on the date that you want, they will advise you of alternative boats and dates. You will be asked for a $50.00 non-refundable deposit to hold your reservation. You may use Master-card, Visa, check or cash for the deposit.
The $50.00 deposit is only refundable in the event of heavy rainfall on the day of your rental. You will be charged for the full amount of the rental in the event you do not show up for your rental.
Call Now for Your Rental Boat
Reservation (203) 775-7077
You Can Rent a Boat Any Day of the Week!
Note: Each additional half hour over the designated return arrival time will be charged at $50.00 per half hour.
Water toy packages are available for rent.
The package includes one pair of water skis and one tube with tow ropes for $50.00.
- A signed rental agreement is necessary before launch.
- A $600.00 damage deposit will be incurred before launch and will be refunded after inspection of the boat upon arrival at our docks. The deposit may be made with a credit card, check or cash.
- Each additional half hour over the designated time of arrival will incur a charge of $50.00 per half hour.
- Renters bringing dogs on the boats may incur an additional cleaning fee of $50.00.
- Each rental boat will carry the necessary Coast Guard safety equipment.
- You must have three people for water sports: driver, skier and spotter.
- A fishing license is necessary to fish on the lake.
- The speed limit is 45 mph during the day and 25 mph at night.